Outpatient Mental Health Center
Mental Health Interviews: Helps the clinician decide on the nature and scope of emotional and behavioral difficulties that are being experienced. This process also identifies strengths and resources that the individual brings to their life situation.
- Medication Monitoring
- Medication Adjustment
- Medication plus short term therapy
||Kinds of Problems Addressed
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Dual Diagnosis
- Attention Disorders
- Impulse Disorders
- Attachment Disorders
|Collaboration with local providers and physicians is done as needed for the Consumer. Alliance also provides the following services locally:
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program
- Off-Site Rehabilitation Program
- Case Management Program
- Supported Employment Program
The therapists at our clinic are among the most experienced and talented in the state of Maryland.
School-Based Mental Health Program Advantages
- The Alliance therapist is based at the school. This helps the therapist get to know the staff as well as the students
- Therapy is performed in the school with minor disruptions in the child's learning and convenient in the that parents are not required to find transportation to get to therapy
- Interventions from the therapist might involve teachers, administrative staff and even other students in the group.
- Therapists can monitor with personal observations student's progress and problems.
- Should a crisis occur the therapist is on site to handle it.
- Parents have the option of coming to the school for family therapy which should diminish stigma and inconvenience.
- Many serious problems are dealt with in the early stages before time makes the problem more difficult to resolve.
9201 Philadelphia Road
Rosedale, MD 21237
Siri Shaw, LCPC, Program Manager
4 North Avenue, Suite 306
Bel Air, MD 21001
William Kordonski, Director