• The client always comes first! The overriding focus of all our actions should always be driven by “Is this in the best interest of our clients?”
• We are a service organization, and people are our most important asset. They determine the extent of all other assets including reputation and goodwill.
• Integrity and honesty are at the heart of our organization. We expect our employees to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do, both in their work for the organization and in their lives.
• We are dedicated to complying fully with the letter and spirit of all laws, rules, and ethical principles that govern us. Our continued success depends upon unswerving adherence to this standard.
• We take great pride in the professional quality of our work. The quality of our work directly affects the lives of our clients.
• Our individual and collective performance depends solely on each individual’s ability, performance, and contribution to the organization’s success. This is determined without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other impermissible criterion of circumstances.
• We stress teamwork and diversity in everything we do. While individual creativity is always encouraged, we have found that multicultural team effort often produces the best results.
• Though financial stability is essential to continuation of our service, income and growth are always secondary to our mission of serving our clients.
• We have no room for those who put their personal interests ahead of the interests of the organization and its clients.
• We constantly strive to anticipate the rapidly changing needs of our clients and to develop new services to meet those needs. We know that the world of health care will not stand still and that complacency can lead to extinction.
|Alliance Latest News|
|Individuals and Families Seeking Assistance|
|Adult Rehabilitation Program|
|Outpatient Mental Health Center|
|Child & Adolescent Services|
|Community Based Support Services|
|Targeted Case Management|
|Mental Illness Substance Abuse|
|Supported Employment Services|